LJ Hooker is on the search for a Million Dollar Intern. The lucky intern will win an all-expenses paid three month internship with one of LJ Hooker’s best; Bill Malouf.
The prize is pretty awesome! This is what the winner will receive ….
- A fortnightly salary of $1,545.27 plus superannuation for three months.**
- 3 month lease on fully furnished accommodation within 10km of LJ Hooker Double Bay.
- Use of an AUDI hire car for the duration of the internship.
- A range of clothing from our Corporate Clothing catalogue.
- LJ Hooker name badge.
- LJ Hooker business cards (500).
- Use of a company smartphone and tablet/laptop for the duration of the internship.
- Creation (design only) of a suite of agent profiling material.
- If you live outside NSW we will provide economy airfares to and from Sydney from your nearest capital city.
- NSW Real Estate Certificate of Registration training (online). Plus if your normally reside outside of NSW and want to continue your real estate career in your home state we will pay for you to complete the relevant real estate certificate.
- After your one week induction training you will be based at LJ Hooker Double Bay. We will structure your week where you will have time with a number of people in the LJ Hooker Double Bay team.
- At least 8-16 hours will be spent with Bill Malouf each week – this will be through one-on-one time or through team meetings.
Bill’s stature in Harbour side realty is without peer. Over a 30-year career at LJ Hooker Double Bay, he has been named the network’s annual World Champion Salesperson 15 times. From Point Piper’s Wolseley Road to Bellevue Hill’s Victoria Road, Bill has been influential in helping vendors find the right buyers for Australia’s most expensive real estate. And on the average year, Bill will sell in excess of $300 million worth of prestige Sydney property.
Interested? To enter you need to upload a 60 second (or less) video showing you selling something, anything! Are you ready?
Entries close Friday April 21, 2017 at 5pm (AEST) so be quick!
“Bill is a legend in real estate, he is held in awe by every sales agent in the LJ Hooker network. You would love to pick his brain about real estate for just one day, let alone three months.” Chris Mourd, Head of Real Estate for LJ Hooker.
**This has been calculated as per the Real Estate Industry Award 2010 for a Property Sales Representative. The total salary over the three month period will be $9,271.60 plus superannuation.